Well, I guess I need to get on this blogging thing, so I'm just going to jump in and start.
Jeff will be home in a couple of weeks and I really want to get the house in shape before he comes home. I have been planning this for months, then weeks, now I am down to days! Yikes! How did it happen? Don't get me wrong, I am so glad he is going to be home soon, and the time really hasn't gone fast, I have just procrastinated!
So I am going to make a schedule and work on one room a day in the morning and then in the afternoon work out in the building, going through my scrapbooking and stamping stuff and getting it organized (that means hidden) before Jeff gets home.
(Just Kidding---- Kind of:.)))
So that is my plan, just as soon as I get off the computer. . . I am going to come up with a schedule, I mean afterall it is a Sunday! I don't want to overdo it. (See that's may problem!)
Well, there's always tomorrow. ..
This is Post Title No. 1
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment