
I recently joined a group of 15 Papertrey product lovers in creating challenges and cards for the next year. We are the Papertrey Pals. If you want to check on our progress, our blog is http://papertreypals.blogspot.com/ . Anyway, our first challenge was issued by Ted and it was to use PAL in our card in any manner we wished. Whether it be the word itself, initials for colors, anyway, we wished to use the word on our project.
So I came up with a card and here is how I met the challenge:
P= pink polka dotted paper and pink (pink blush and berry sorbet)cardstock
A= an all occasion card
L= Lime green ribbon from my stash
Not very imaginative, but the challenge is met. Enjoy!!!
Great job! Love the colors and the fun little butterflies!
ReplyDeleteLove the polka dot paper and the bling on the butterflies. Cute!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the color combo ........ great card!!!
ReplyDeleteYou did a wonderful job. Gorgeous card! You used PAL in a great way.
ReplyDeleteThat bow is such a great color to go with those polka dots! So adorable!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the challenge. I love the color combo and those butterflies give it such a great pop!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Liz! Great take on the challenge and your lime bow really makes the card pop!
ReplyDelete