Whew, I am caught up!!!! and it feels really nice. Here is my card for the pallenge no. 4. We were to use a sketch that was provided to make the card. I really like how it turned out.
So cool Liz! I can't tell from the photo - did you cut a circle out of the large circle, or did you layer the second circle on top? Either way, I love how it looks like a window into the base of the card. Thanks for trying my sketch!
I started as a carver of
wood, now I use paper!
This transformation
happened after the arrival
of our sons. It seemed
way too dangerous to have
sharp carving tools around
a 2 year old, so the
transformation began. . .
Great job! I love that you put the buttons as the center of the flowers!
ReplyDeleteI really like this card. The color choice is gorgeous! & The flowers are adorable.
ReplyDeleteSo cool Liz! I can't tell from the photo - did you cut a circle out of the large circle, or did you layer the second circle on top? Either way, I love how it looks like a window into the base of the card. Thanks for trying my sketch!
ReplyDelete